- Provide technical support to the Architect / GC from concept through construction document stage.
- Prepare Specification Section 08100 Hollow Metal Doors & Frames, Section 08210 Wood Doors, and Section 08710 finish Hardware.
- Write hardware schedule to suit project needs.
- Preparation and/or review of door schedule, coordinating materials and details.
- Prepare realistic cost estimates and work within budget constraints.
- Propose practical value engineering options to consider and provide information and samples as necessary.
- Realistic and cost a ective team approach.
- Pre-design coordination promotes clear communication between PD&H / GC / Architect.
- Maintain budget requirements.
- Reduce changes due to errors or omissions.
Engineering and Material Flow
- Preparing fully coordinated submittals by qualified project managers with large support group.
- Interaction with Architect as needed to promote smooth review and approval processes.
- Aggressive ordering of materials for early delivery to accommodate fast track construction.
- In-house prehung door manufacturing capabilities.
Field / Installation
- Material inventory, coordination and safekeeping.
- 100% company pay rolled employees, no sub or piece work.
- Qualified jobsite leaders and general superintendents compatible with contractor’s supervision.
- Single point execution responsibility.
- Experienced project management and installation team who internally coordinate doors/frames/hardware, resulting in successful completion and Owner satisfaction.
- Expert installation reduces construction delays.
- Flexible, practical, and built for speed.
- Large and safe storage capacity.
- Use of high end quality products from premium manufacturers.